Using our UKML guides based in Nepal, we offer superb quality and excellent value treks into the most spectacular regions of the Himalayas. After meeting our guide in Kathmandu, you’ll fly to Lukla airport at 2,800m where this trek begins. Following a historic route into the Khumbu region, the trail ascends through Sherpa villages, monasteries and inspiring scenery to the most famous base camp on earth. A slow ascent of over a week allows plenty of time to acclimatise to high altitude and enjoy the beautiful mountain vistas. There is also the opportunity to climb the nearby peak of Kala Pattar (5545m) for uninterrupted views of the highest mountain on earth.
· All land and domestic air transfer as per itinerary
· Arrival and departure transfers and Internal flights
· Pre-trek accommodation in Kathmandu and breakfast
· All accommodation and 3 meals while on the trek in Tea Houses
· Fully escorted trek with English speaking guide and 1 porter between 2 people
· Trekking permit and National Park Fees
· Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities for the staff
· International Airfare
· Visas US$30
· Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
· Other meals not stated (Lunch/Dinner in Cities like Kathmandu allow $20 per day
· Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
· Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
· Medical evacuation in case of emergency
· Personal spending money